Institute Management System
The main objective of this system is to provide an online leaning system that offer learning and tutorial service .
One of the main advantages as any this application would prove to have is the wide area access to provide the students and lecturers may be anywhere in the world but still managing to access the resources and information from anywhere.
Another advantage would be the close and easy interaction between the students themselves and the lecturers. The lecturers may post assignments, forums, notes and many other forms of material without even arriving to the University.
- In the current mode or learning, if a student registers for a course, he/she need to personally appear for sessions.
- Even the student is attending the sessions regularly; posting of queries to the faculties may not be possible. Even the faculty also may not pay individual attention to the students.
- Development of an efficient online learning medium need to be done in order to overcome the limitations mentioned above.
- In the proposed system, the student need not attend the sessions manually. He/She can take online course.
- Queries can be posted by students, which will be attended and proper response will be given by designated lecturers/ professors at regular intervals.
- Another advantage would be the close and easy interaction between the students themselves and the lecturers. The lecturers may post assignments, forums, notes and many other forms of material without even arriving to the University.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
The proposed web application has to following features.
- All information arrange accordingly to student / staff, lecturer and faculties
- User friendly, user can easily learn the functions of it’s button
- There are many resource sites or blogs at left and right
- The course repository is for university staff & students only, from the courseware repository student can preview course outline and also can fine respective lecturer of the subject.
- The courseware repository will act as 24 hour tutor for students.
- Full security, other student information cannot view by other student.
- Can access anywhere and anytime and full online service.
- System: Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor: 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB.
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : NET,C#.NET
- Tool : Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005