Mobile Shop Management System
Information Technology has been growing rapidly, with the course of time, as technology and human knowledge converge to a twilight, the need for the betterment of their own sustaining life also increases. Rapid need of high speed data access and faster delivery is one of the major requirement of a product. Technology has given many gifts to the human race to lead a sophisticated life. One of the fabulous gifts was Mobile Phone which was invented by Joel Engel and Richard Frenkiel in 1983.
As the havoc increase in the platform of cellular phone, there must be well organized software which makes it possible for a management of a mobile store to maintain a healthy business. Thus getting interested on this matter we started thinking to develop a software name “MOBILE SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”.
It has a well define hardcore database of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 were the details of the specific data are safely kept in that Database and can also be retrieved as per need.
No matter how advanced the Cellular phone, Smart phone be upcoming in the near future the use of this software will not be Back dated. Moreover the mobile Phones get advanced with the upcoming technology but this software will remain as Evergreen Forever.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
- In the existing system details are maintained manually. Due to this the data retrieved is time consuming. Due to human calculation errors occur. Even when the data is maintained on spreadsheet inconsistency occurs as an order might be missed or wrongly entered or twice.
- Data are stride an excel sheet which takes lot of time and data may be corrupted.
- As storage and exchange of data is achieved only by use of excel sheets which lack validation capabilities, there is always risk of invalid, inaccurate or incomplete data being fed in computer.
- Difficulty in managing multiple forms.
- Lack of security.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Time Consuming:In our current system, all the process are carried out by human so naturally it require more time and in that sense, it will require more time to complete transaction.
- Difficult in Accounting:It is difficult to calculate that every month how much product is selling and how much payment is given by customer.
- Difficult in Stock Management:It is difficult to find out that which product is sold more at the end of the month and on the basis of that the next time the shopkeeper can maintain the stock of that item.
- The proposed system is computerized and has been developed using advance language therefore it gives more facilities than present system. It provides quick access to any data. In this system user have to enter the data only once and then it get linked with all files. This reduces the workload of user and it is also a time saving process. The information about any Subscriber can be easily retrieved. The system maintains all records easy.
- The new system will convert manual work to the computerized work.
- By converting manual work to the computerized work in that case it will remove all paper work.
- By maintaining all the work on computer will increase our accuracy as well as speed of our work.
- It will easily used and the time consuming is decreased
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- Computerized Mobile Shop System is better than the Manual Shop System.
- Accuracy and Security can be maintained easily by the Admin.
- It can handle all the Information about the Customer, Clients, Items and Admin.
- All the information about sale, purchase will be maintain properly in this system.
- All manual calculation of sale or all the money management will be performed by the computer automatically.
- This system will provide timely report information.
- It will produce report for sale, bill information.
- The computer can hold amount of data in its storage device.
- The operation and speed of the computer is very high.
- We can calculate result and print any report within seconds.
- Any difficulties we can solve easily.
- A database application can be stored in computer effectively.
- It is very user friendly and easy to handle.
- So the computerized system is more suitable than the manual system.
- This System has large scope for the Mobile Shop Management System& Mobile Information.
- The System stores all information of the Mobiles.
- System can able to accept user request and manages information like Mobile’s as well as the Customers and Clients
- System provides the facility of Mobile Information with their Prices.
- System Provide facility of payment and purchase Products
- System : Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB.
- Operating system : Windows 10.
- Coding Language : VB.NET
- Tool : Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005