E-Ration Management System
The scheme of providing basic domestic commodities to poor families in developing countries like India is important aspect to meet fundamental requirement of people. If anautonomous system is available for ration shop it is very helpful for the card holders and the employees of the shop in many ways. E-Ration shopping’s a system developed to dispense the correct quantity of ration to the card holders depending on type of card and the number of members in the family, and also maintain the details of transactions in database.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
The existing manual distribution system requires maintenance persons to maintain recordof transactions,stock details etc.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
This manual system is facing many problems such as
- Card holders wasting time for collecting ration by standing in a queue for hours together.
- Maintenance of records in the form of hard copy is difficult.
- It takes long time to change any personal information in the ration card.
- Sometimes people don’t get to know about on which day ration is going to be provided by the shop.
- For physically challenged people it’s difficult for them to go to the ration shop.
In the Proposed System, the employee can accessthe system for ration at any time and it is easy for them to use. This system enrolls each transaction automatically in to the database and the database is created using Sql server.
The main reason for creating the project is making this computerized and to remove the drawbacks of present way of issuing product base of on ration card no to avoid the them drawbacks not are going to use E-ration shop which will help us to avoid the occupation in PDSif not eradicate it.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- In this system each schedule can be tracked from the start till the end of the Project cycle.
- Managing huge users is made easy and simple
- Managing ration products and monitoring is made accessible easily.
- User friendliness is provided in the application with various controls.
- The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
- Readily uploads the latest updates and allows users to interact.
- There is no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project is being developed.
- It provides a high level of security with different levels of authentication.
- System : Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB.
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : NET, C#.NET
- Tool : Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005