Online Yard Management System
Yard Management software maximizes yard and warehouse efficiency by managing the flow of all inbound and outbound goods. Our proven Yard Management system enables you to plan, execute, track and audit loads based on critical characteristics like shipment type, load configuration, labor requirements and dock and warehouse capacity. Key capabilities include:
- Full, real-time visibility shipments on the yard, yard inventory, and yard security
- Control over yard equipment for maximum efficiency
- Real-time asset management capabilities for tracking location of goods
- Efficient appointment management to reduce load/unload wait time and delays
- Organized load arrivals that ensure trailers unload at the right dock door and correct time
- Graphical views and task management of yard moves with integrated labor management support for dock resources
- Self-schedule shipment feature for carriers that eliminate time-consuming, error-prone communications by email, phone or fax
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
The following are the disadvantages of the existing system
- It is difficult to get the information about group of members in the project.
- More manual hours need to generate required reports.
- It is tedious to Know the details concerned with project
- Update Details is difficult to maintain.
Yard Management shows all trailers and other yard assets and tracks their exact locations in real time. Simultaneously, guard check-in/check-out is monitored for appointment and yard security management while critical loads are identified and expedited. Additionally, our Yard Management solution tracks task completion so you can perform inquiries, run reports and review real-time information. Data collection even enables yard inventory to be used to satisfy orders before formal processing begins at the dock door.
- System : Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
- Hard Disk : 40 GB.
- Floppy Drive : 44 Mb.
- Monitor : 15 VGA Colour.
- Mouse : Logitech
- Ram : 512 Mb.
- Operating system : Windows XP/7.
- Coding Language : net, C#.net
- Tool : Visual Studio 2010
- Database : SQL SERVER 2008