Factory Statistics Information System
Factory Statistics System is a web tool for maintaining factories in the globe. This system has been designed to maintain a comprehensive database of factories, including the details of workers employed, accidents, poisoning and diseases, safety measures adopted, etc. Monitor implementation of Factories Act .Produce statistical reports on the functioning of factories.These Applications provide information you won’t find elsewhere because these companies are not obligated to report this information to anyone. We provide profiles on more private companies than any other information provider on the web. Public Company Profiles – Every public company worldwide is profiled in the Goliath database. We are unique in that we offer profiles by company and by subsidiaries within those companies, vs. our competitors who provide profiles by individual office. Our profiles aggregate offices by subsidiary to save you money and time.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
The present system deals with day to day work of factory system. So monitoring the stock levels is very difficult. Maintain the necessary activity schedule of different maintenance works in the factories and other related structures is also very difficult. It is very difficulties calculate the amount of work to be done under each maintenance cost of various activities.Retrieving previous data is quite difficult and also the cost involved in maintaining the records is very costly. So computerization is very much necessary.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Issues on Monitoring the stock levels
- Unable to maintain activity schedule
- Retrieving old data is problem
The proposed system maintains the necessary activity schedule of different maintenance works in the factories and other related structures. It also keeps track of various maintenance activities carried out in the past by the responsible maintenance authority at various levels. This System will also facilitate the user to draw a schematic and calculate the amount of work to be done under each maintenance cost of various activities and facilitates the user to add, modify, query, delete and prioritize the maintenance activities
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- In this system each schedule can be tracked from the start till the end of the Project cycle.
- User friendliness is provided in the application with various controls.
- The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
- Readily uploads the latest updates and allows users to interact.
- There is no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project is being developed.
- It provides a high level of security with different levels of authentication.
- System : Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB.
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : NET,C#.NET
- Tool : Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005