Online Interview Examination System
As business communication instructors, we understand the value of helping students learn, discuss, apply, and manipulate communication strategies on the basis of purpose and audience. To help my students believe that communicating professionally is vital to success, I developed an interview project, completed early in the semester, which encourages students to see beyond their preconceptions while practicing a variety of communication skills with professionals in different workplaces. A Multiphase Interview Project Interview projects are not new in business communication courses but can be extremely effective in actively engaging students. In the multiphase assignment I’ve developed, students plan, coordinate, conduct, transcribe, and synthesize interviews with three acquaintances or family members who work in different organizations. For studentsconvenience it will give better solution to them. Here we are giving the interview question depend on the time period. Every question is displayed in the web site for few seconds only. It will depend on the developer configuration. Here we are going to implement the time based questioning model.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
The exiting system has some drawbacks, that we are gone to develop a new system in C#.Net. The manpower is considerably wasted in conducting interview process face to face. Because every candidate should attend more than five rounds in recruitment process.
In maintaining the candidate information is not easy in face to face or manual recruitment process. Another thing is time consumption to conduct interview. Then the manpower, money, time is considerably waste in face to face interview process.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Tedious to shortlist the interview candidates.
- Cost of conducting interview.
- Manpower to conduct interview.
- Time consumption to complete the interview process.
An online interview is a form of online research method. It takes many of the methodological issues raised in traditional face to face or F2F interviews and transfers these online with some key differences. It principally focuses on the conduct of one-to-one exchanges as one-to-many exchanges are usually called online focus groups. There are different forms of online interviews: synchronous online interviews (for example via chat technology) and asynchronous online interviews (for example via email). In addition, online interviews can be distinguished according to the number of interviewees that participate, as online interviews can be conducted in a group setting or one a one-to-one basis.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- The short listing process is so easy in online interview.
- The travel time and cost of candidate also minimized.
- Unauthorized person’s wont get into this system.
- To reduce the workload.
- To make the system more sophisticated and to overcome the problem faced in the existing system much as tedious process, time consuming and error prone, the new system is proposed.
- Manpower also minimized.
- System : Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB.
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : NET,C#.NET
- Tool : Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005