Online Oxygen Management System
The Second wave of COVID’19 Coronavirus has brought a human unseen condition for demand on Oxygen Supply in all over the world and especially in India. Due to the unavailability of a proper channel of getting Oxygen, made people to find the supply of oxygen through phone calls, sms, Whatsapp message, posting through facebook, twitter and so many social medias. But only few got the right suppliers and many could not get their demand satisfied at the right time. Even hospitals faced the same situation. To combat such problems, in this project we propose a unique system for Online Oxygen Management System which can effectively meet the crisis situation in an effective way. To combat the crisis of oxygen shortage in the face of the raging Covid-19 wave, this proposed system is launched as a digital platform to fast-pace the supply chain to both people and hospitals.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
- The second wave of coronavirus has brought in unforeseen challenges in the country and hospitals in several cities of the world and especially in India including the national capital Delhi are reeling under a severe shortage of oxygen supply. There was no proper channel for connecting the suppliers of oxygen.
- Existing systems mostly depend on communicating through Telephone calls, sms request, or posting the request on social medias like facebook, twitter etc.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Most of district level hospitals do not have piped medical gas system. Also despite heavy consumption of medical oxygen, many district hospitals in bigger cities have single manifolds. Therefore, there is a need to do assessment of Oxygen supply system so that uninterrupted Oxygen supply may be ensured in all district level hospitals.
- Due to improper channel, the requirements of the patients cannot be fulfilled and there were a lot of human deaths due to it.
- Delay in communication.
- The lack of medical oxygen leading to health crisis and death of many COVID-19 patients.
- During these volatile times, uninterrupted supply of oxygen to hospitals is extremely important for the smooth functioning of health systems. The platform will closely monitor and track the location of vehicles assigned with the task of oxygen supply and will help provide oxygen to the hospitals in the shortest possible time as per the demand and requirement.
- The proposed system will be assigned to ensure an easy supply of oxygen to government and private hospitals round the clock.
- The web link will directly connect the needy with officials/workers who are in charge of the oxygen supply chain in the state. All the details will be regularly updated on the portal by the company’s representatives. By tracking availability online, to avoid emergencies, save time and fulfill oxygen demands.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- The proposed system provides Hassle-free and timely supply of oxygen.
- Prevents death cases due to Oxygen supply demand or unavailability.
- A specific health facility wants to improve availability of oxygen and better understand the different oxygen supply options and appropriate solutions available;
- A country or region wants an overview of oxygen needs and oxygen source options across the country or region;
- The needy can able to contact the supplier directly in case of unavailability or in urgent emergency situations.
- Oxygen Supplier
- In this module we develop the User part, where the new user will be registering with the all details and then login to the system. Once the user logs in, the user will be able to see the available cylinders. If the user clicks any of it, then the detailed information will be given.
- If the user required any cylinder, then the user can able to order it in Online. Once the supplier confirms it, then the user will be notified to their email id stating their confirmation of the order.
- In this module we develop the Hospital part, where the hospital will be registering with the all details and then login to the system. Once the hospital logged in, the hospital can be able to see the available cylinders. If they click any of it, then the detailed information will be given.
- If the hospital entity required any cylinder, then they can able to order it in Online. Once the supplier confirms it, then the user will be notified to their email id stating their confirmation of the order.
- In this module, first the Oxygen Supplier should register with all the details and then get the credentials of login. Once logged in the Supplier can Add Stock, View User Orders, View Hospital Orders, Messages.
- In the add Stock option the supplier should add the details of: Company name, Price (Per Cylinder), Image, Water Capacity, Working Pressure, Oxygen Purity, Gas Name, Material, County of Origin, Cylinder Height, Gas Type, Available Quantity.
- Once after updating the details, the supplier should also able to update the available cyliders.
- In the View User Orders, the supplier will able to see the orders placed by the users. In case if the supplier approves it, then the user will get an email stating the confirmation of their order.
- In the Hospital orders, the supplier will be able to see the orders which are all placed by the Hospitals. Same as the user part, if the supplier approves it, then the hospital will get notified with their confirmation order.
- In Messages part, the supplier can able to see the messages sent by the user or hospital when there is some emergency requirement or some special case requirements. This will be connecting the supplier with the required users directly.
- System : Pentium i3 Processor
- Hard Disk : 500 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 2 GB
- Operating system : Windows 10.
- Coding Language :
- Tool : Netbeans 8.2
- Database : MYSQL